Friday, November 23, 2012

Save Money Make Your Own Holiday Cards

Create a one of a kind memory, and share it with your family on a very special time of the year. Regular cards get tossed, but most photo cards find a place into a photo album and kept for years. I try to remember this through the year as a Snap away and get a few really jazzy snaps, it seems a little easier around the hollidays from Halloween to The beginning of December with family gatherings and festive outings. Take advantage of some of the FREE family fun around and start a stockpile of cool and interesting photos. The photo above was created at Thanksgiving Dinner, the tree actually had some significance, in the fact that my Grandmother, which passed this year and her hubby planted this right after they got married, I though with her not being there this year we'd take the pic by their tree. Could have easily been turned into a Christmas Card photo with the sun shining on the top like a star... Anyway, just a share, folks save your money, a memory in not cheap...Where I get my cards done it runs me about $..$0.27 per card including envelope, and then of course postage. This year I am sending an actual card with the picture attached, Because I ran into an awesome sale at Target after the season was over and picked up several packages of cards 12 pack for $1.27 each marked down...Do the math... Shop local and sensible and this fits right into your budget. Miss eating out what one time with a family of four. My cards will come out to be approximately $0.79 each total.Personalized...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.