Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Homemade Valentines

I had come across a very cool box of chocolates as I was scrolling through my Twitter Feed about a month ago. I was inspired to make my daughters Valentines treats this year.

I found The seller ConceptsInCandy on eBay

I'll be making the Easter & Christmas candies as well this year :)

Here is a picture of my inspiration with my own creation side by side
Do The Math



My cost was:
Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips 1 bag
3 molds $2.50 each
2 decorative boxes about $1.00 each X2
about 1 hour of time

My candies are delicious dark chocolate
The hearts are filled with Nutella
The Skull is Marshmallow filled
There are solid bones & love shrooms
And 1 large chocolate covered marshmallow.

I planned to color some white chocolate but my girls were home on a
snow day, I got these finished because if the ice storm coming tonight
is bad I'll have no power to work with it tomorrow or maybe into The next day.

Simplicity is the answer th making it a better world.



Have A Happy Valentines Day 2014 ~V

1 comment:

  1. We Love Bones so glad to see it going another season (10)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.