Friday, June 27, 2014

2 minute, Frozen Banana, Ninja Ice Cream

I know some are rolling their eyes saying
You Can't Make Ice Cream in 2 Minutes...

Ah... but I say yes you can make something even better for you
and maybe better than any of the homemade churn ice cream we
have ever made.



What You'll Need:

Old bananas halved and frozen about 3
about 8 - 10 ox of half & half
about 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup (to taste some may need more)
Ninja Blender
and about 5 folks needing a cool snack.

How to do it:
Put it all in the Ninja Blender
Blend just until it is broken down and has a nice color
do not over blend or you will have ice cream soup.



Scoop out about 1/2 cup for each person and see what they say.
It is softer ice cream not sof-serve you do not need the scoop.
Kids could do this. (I guess you could put it in the freezer for a few minutes
to firm it up)

Two Minute Ice Cream with a Ca + K punch :)
This was an accidental discovery one day when I was out of milk
and my after workout smoothie (which also contained Garden of life
Pure Protein) & instead I had a frosty...LOL
I have also done this with strawberries & cream,
Just freeze your strawberries.



Have a nice day
Desire is the Mother of Invention
& this mother is doing her best to twist some of the
snacks her family loves into something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.