Saturday, April 12, 2014

New Chicks Interview 4/12/2014



ESS :Hello Bailey Hope you are well this a.m.?
Bailey :Yes I am well

ESS :We Hear you're getting possible Easter Chicks this year?
Bailey :They hatched from eggs in 20 days at my School.

ESS :How do you feel about baby chicks, what do you expect to do with them?
Bailey :I feel very very happy about the baby chicks. I expect to take good
care of them.

ESS : Do you expect to make them a pet?
Bailey : Yes, but we can't keep them out in the open or cats will get them.

ESS :What do chickens do for a garden?
Bailey :They Poop to make fertilizer, and scratch the soil loose.

ESS : What do Chickens Eat?
Bailey :They can eat about anything.

ESS : Will your chicks be omnivores or vegetarians?
Bailey :I will feed them Vegetables, so they will be like me vegetarians.

ESS: Thanks for a little time this morning, see you later.
Bailey: Hugs and Kisses to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.