Friday, December 21, 2012

EarthSource Services ~ Greening it Forward

What is EarthSource Services
this business began with a purpose, Conservation Awareness, and Using Smart Planting to accomplish this. Since then it has evolved into a new kind of spirit. The Local Organic movement across the globe was the perfect piggyback for the deeper messages from EarthSource Services...My Goal, Teach People and then Let them Teach others.


Now days our seminar topics are more foodie and econobotanical in nature. It is amazing how many folks have never gotten their hands dirty raising a single tomato p[ant. Ane even more distressing, more children that do not know where their veggies come from. You will not believe the numbers when I went out for a day in our wonderful Harbison, SC at Columbiana Mall, when I asked 500 children about where Fruits and Vegetable come from, over 1/2 gave me a name of some SuperMart first...
I cnnot imagine my childhood without picking beans, tomatoes, and corn, and we lived in the city.

But anyway My self appointed mission was to teach folks where their food comes from, how to best grow it, and the health benefits. And so goes my quest


I Asked for each person in attendance to any seminar this past year or any group I spoke with or consultation I gave I asked the folks to bring one friend, thus making my outreach double. I gave 100 seminars this past growing season, and half that many consultation...I hope to double my numbers in the coming year, as 13 is my lucky number ;)

Well This is my schpiel, I will add in some of my topics as we go along this journey, I mainly wanted to add a space here at my blog for a payment button, as I am running a discounted consultation special at my EarthSource Services Facebook Page, check it out for details.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.