Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Revamp Economically

Revamping your wardrobe is as easy as opting for a sparkly coat with your favorite suite or it may be as simple as adding a nice scarf to your existing favorite suit. Scarves can be an investment...Or not visit your local Thrift store and see what they have, sometimes you can pick up quite a number for not much of your $$.

My favorite way this Holiday season to revamp my wardrobe is by losing 10 pounds, I should be able to wear some of the things folks have not seen me in in quite some time. Hey I feel better too. Being lighter on your feet also alloe of the cute shoes, that is my thrid way to revamp your Holiday wardrobe. Find the perfect pair, which is cute, fancy, but not so nuts that you can't wear them at other times in the year. A comfortable type heel, a rounded toe style, without specific holiday markings or embellishments, will go wrll with skirts of slacks, and even jeans.
I went to a shoe outlet in Columbia, SOuth Carolina and found just this shoe and my best part is that it was ON SALE, a $85 pair of shoes for $13, nothing better, comfy, nice black satin bow extra large, heel height goes well with my dress pants and with almost all my skirt lengths.
I'm not always girly, but when I am...I'm Girly. Saving money and looking spiffy, That's the way to go. You would not believe the folks who buy and store without even wearing, and then clear out because it's not what they care for anymore, Make smart choices to save money and look great. I'd rather have 5 pair of shoes that goes with everything, than 50 I just sit and admire.
Here is a headshot of my favorite new acquisition scarf, $1, I think it was an exciting cool find.
Pink is quite flatterring, but I don't go for a giant splash of PINK, this is subtle

enough to not be overpowering and it's large enough to be quite versitile.

Participate in recycling in any form or fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.