Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

I hope this message finds you well and excited about Christmas.
You've survived the Mayan Apocolypse...;)


Be sure to hung the young ones tighter and be appreciative of our Children.
Be sure to value every life you come in contact with.


Show patience and forgiveness to some that maybe have not bee in your best favor
the Holiday time is a good time to let by gones be by gones and pacify the spirits of the Season.


Spend time on your New Year's Resolution, make it count and keep it.

Here's sending Positive Vibes to all this 2012 Christmas.

I hope you enjoy the Vintage images, I love finding old cards at flea markets and yard sales, they remind me of a simpler time, when less was more. Well actually not less but folks were less materialistic and more family oriented...Maybe we will come back to this and things will seem brighter in the coming days.

Be sure to check back in my Blog if you're just tuning in this is one of my favorite stories




XOXO ~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.