Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year ~ Fireworks


I visited the Canon Learning Webby this evening and set my Canon Rebel T3 EOS Cam on GO for shooting Fireworks this New Year's Eve..
I wish I had taken Audio so you could feel what I did as I was awaiting the flash of fire in the sky. It was like Cannon Thunder and explosive flashing beyond the trees, behind me, to the left and right...Frank SInatra and Jimmy Buffet carrying on the water to me over the Erriely still Lake Murray.
Just FYI for those who are interested
my Camera settings were
Manual
Shutter Speed 1/5
Aperature 08
ISO 3200 and 1600
Manual Focus on my mm Canon Ultrasonic Telephoto Lens (Thank you Santa)
Ste up on a tripod using a remote switch

I worked out all my best shots and put them together for you all I hope you enjoy this pic. These turned out relatively well considering I shot them therough Trees ;)
I edited using Canon Photostudio %
Quick and Easy

Happy New Year
I can't wait to work with these lenses more

~v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.