Friday, January 18, 2013

Caterpillar Scarf


This is a fun and super easy project for yourself or for gifting.
Here where I live I only knit with one strand at a time, but if you live where it is colder you could go two and even mix colors for a really cool look.
This scarf if made to this pattern is lightweight but warm, cute and dressy at the same time, Quick to work up.



Materials needed
size 15 knitting needles
1 ball Lions Brand Fun Fur 50g
knit stitch only

Cast on 18stitches
knit all rows until end
work off with last 18 inches of thread


I had made a forest green scarf just like these out of Festive Fur a couple of years ago as a trial project, I could have sold oodles if I had the forsight of what the heck would be trending in this town when...LOL

Make SOmething ~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.