Friday, January 4, 2013

It's All In Perspective ~ The Small Things

Pay attention to the 'small things' you might miss something if you don't.
The Small thing in one's heart may be the biggest thing in others.


Make sure in 2013 that you take time to notice things and people around you. In this world it is all to much about the Big Picture and the small things get missed.

Taking the small things for granted or being unappreciative of small gifts from the world, is really a shame for lots of folks, I thought I'd share a few small things from my New Years' Day visit with my family. They were tired of my experimentation with my new lenses so I gave them a break...LOL


Have A Great Weekend ~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.