Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lucrative Venture ~ Photos


I have two wonderful girls, which means I am going to have to find creative ways to create more income to support the habit that just seem borne into women of these times ... LOL
So with that said I have added quite a number of pictures to a new site in an attemp to sell some of my work. I take loads of pictures and only a small percent ever get seen, I really am picky as to what will represent my tastes and feelings at a certain time. I do although have loads of pictures that I love no one has ever seen. Through Instagram and Instacanvas I am offering an insight into how I see things around me and things I really love. My gallery has a good selection of different samples available now for those who would like to check it out.
There is no reason my photos taken with my phone can't pay for my phone. Anyway The money from the pics are going toward monthly phone payments as well as any money exceeding that amount will pay for my girls 2013 Christmas Vacation.(if all works out)
I will have some prints available of some older works as handsigned prints, Those will be available at a later date, I was not happy with the current printer's sample. Watch for the announcement of their availablity.


I participate in life, trying not to miss a thing, sometimes the little things are the

http://instacanv.as/tigerlily690

only things, watch for little things.
Have a great day
~v

1 comment:

  1. Just making sure it's here
    Come see my Gallery to purchase my artwork and photos
    http://instacanv.as/tigerlily690

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.