Sunday, January 6, 2013

This Too Shall Pass ~ INSOMNIA

Due to stress I have been having quite a bout with INSOMNIA lately.
I know it has been affecting my pleasant demeanor, although I haven't snapped to harshly at anyone yet. All my stress debunkers have failed, and I am resolved that it is going to just have to pass and I will just have to grin and bear it (and buy a new concealer stick...LOL)

Well last night in my attempt to use boredome to help sleep creep up onto my brain I found quite an interesting app on my Samsung SmartPhone...UDraw (FREE)

Here are a few examples of what rattled around and out of my fingertips, The best pic that was created actually didn't get saved, I have found with this app & my phone, it will shut itself down, Oh well what can I expect from something free right it will have it's glitches ;) But I think it will save enough of mine and my gals spontaneous art to satisfy and make up for the glitching.




I also have been playing around with a Sketch App, I think I will use that for my Christmas cards next year, a collage of pastel colored sketches, I can't wait...

Have a Blessed Day
Catterpillar Scarves coming up (Light, Compact, Warm, Attractive, and Fluffy)
Easy and fun to make, you can have one to match,contrast all your cold weather outfits ;)
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my thoughts.
Come back soon.